We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


How and why to ask right questions?

Focusing on to the exact problem at hand can be quite a task. While posting a question on EA one should:

Ask specific Questions, e.g.

How to get a Divorce?

How to convert LLP into Pvt. Ltd?

How to file a complaint under Sexual Harassment? 

Select the Question Category
By categorising a query you are reaching out to the right experts related to your legal issues. 

Add description, if any.
Describe your query to provide a better picture of your situation. If you are seeking a divorce, specify your gender, location, kids, if any. Why are you seeking a divorce? 

The idea is simple! Get the maximum out of a professional on our platform to resolve your legal issues.

1 yr ago

Vikas Rana asked a question

Want to file divorce petition

Category : Divorce

views: 174followers: 0 answers: 4

  1. 11 mons ago

    Alternative Dispute Resolution

    Hello sir 

    Call me on 8920528041, when you get time.

    Agreed (0)
  2. 11 mons ago

    Advocate RAGINI ANAND
    Alternative Dispute Resolution

    I can help you please call 8882134566 for consulatancy 

    Agreed (0)
  3. 12 mons ago

    Advocate EKTA
    Civil Law

    Yes I can help you out

    For consultation kindly contact.

    Adv. Ekta 

    Agreed (0)
  4. 12 mons ago

    Sir, please get in touch for free legal consultation. 

    Adv. Jhanak Singh

    Agreed (0)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously