We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


How and why to ask right questions?

Focusing on to the exact problem at hand can be quite a task. While posting a question on EA one should:

Ask specific Questions, e.g.

How to get a Divorce?

How to convert LLP into Pvt. Ltd?

How to file a complaint under Sexual Harassment? 

Select the Question Category
By categorising a query you are reaching out to the right experts related to your legal issues. 

Add description, if any.
Describe your query to provide a better picture of your situation. If you are seeking a divorce, specify your gender, location, kids, if any. Why are you seeking a divorce? 

The idea is simple! Get the maximum out of a professional on our platform to resolve your legal issues.

2 yrs ago

Anonymous asked a question

Can I withdraw my own divorce case after the second meeting with the judge ? Is there any process for that

Category : Divorce

views: 309followers: 0 answers: 2

I had a 2nd meeting with the court regarding my divorce case after the cooling period and now I want to withdraw my case from the court is there any process for that. 

  1. 2 yrs ago

    Advocate Jai Prakash Narayan Gupta
    Administrative & Public Law

    This can be done on the ground of misrepresentation, fraud, or any other permissable legal reason.

    Agreed (0)
  2. 2 yrs ago

    You can withdraw you divorce case if you do not want to dissolve your marriage. There is no bar at all. Revert me if you need any assistance.

    Agreed (0)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously