We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


How and why to ask right questions?

Focusing on to the exact problem at hand can be quite a task. While posting a question on EA one should:

Ask specific Questions, e.g.

How to get a Divorce?

How to convert LLP into Pvt. Ltd?

How to file a complaint under Sexual Harassment? 

Select the Question Category
By categorising a query you are reaching out to the right experts related to your legal issues. 

Add description, if any.
Describe your query to provide a better picture of your situation. If you are seeking a divorce, specify your gender, location, kids, if any. Why are you seeking a divorce? 

The idea is simple! Get the maximum out of a professional on our platform to resolve your legal issues.

10 mons ago

Ravi Bhatia asked a question

How a flat in the name of husband is distributed in case of non mutual divorce

Category : Divorce

views: 217followers: 0 answers: 10

12 years past marriage2 daughters Wife can demand dowry maintanance and flat

  1. 9 mons ago

    If your trial is going on, sell your own property with immediate effect.

    Agreed (0)
  2. 9 mons ago

    There is right of doughter on your flat if they are living with she can ask for their right in this flat .

    Agreed (0)
  3. 9 mons ago

    Yes she can demand the maintainance but no flat. 

    Agreed (0)
  4. 10 mons ago

    Wife, if hoousemaker and not in a job, she can ask maintenance for herself.  In case of two daughters, she can seek maintenance still they attain majority.

    Agreed (0)
  5. 10 mons ago

    According to your income and as per ancestral property the amount of alimony maybe grant by court to your wife 

    Agreed (0)
  6. 10 mons ago

    Advocate Pranesh
    Administrative & Public Law

    Court can grant alimony to wife and maintenance to minor daughter considering properties and income of husband

    Agreed (0)
  7. 10 mons ago

    Advocate Pranesh
    Administrative & Public Law

    Yes, wife and minor daughter can demand maintenance 

    Agreed (0)
  8. 10 mons ago


    Agreed (0)
  9. 10 mons ago

    Alternative Dispute Resolution

    Hi Ravi,

    That depends on some undergiven circumstances:-
    1.Your wife has full right to claim maintenance if she is not working. But if she is not working despite being well qualified to get a job, then the amount of maintenance will depend on how much salary she is earning or would have earned if working. If she is earning well enough to afford a decent life style, the court may not grant her any maintenance.

    2. It also depends on whether the custody of your daughters is lying with you or your wife. 

    Agreed (0)
  10. 10 mons ago

    Advocate RAMAN
    Criminal Law

    Only maintenance and living right

    Agreed (0)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously