We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


Why should you ask questions in the Q&A forum?

  • Looking for answers regarding legal issues in real-time could cost you both effort and money.
  • Remember the last time you needed some legal knowledge and could not find it at the right time? Those days are gone. 
  • Additionally, EA gives you the option to ask questions without disclosing your identity with our “Ask anonymously” option. Keep asking!

5 mons ago

prudvi asked a question

whats the use of Section 41C and what does it mean

Category : Family Law

views: 107followers: 0 answers: 4

have applied Section 41C petition for my parents as my wife filed case on me 498A and 3&4 DP act So, for A1 have applied bail petition and for A2and A3 we have applied for Section 41c? so will it be useful for further obligations ?

  1. 5 mons ago

    Advocate Pranesh
    Administrative & Public Law

    From your description it is not clear what you want to know, if your parent has been declared as proclaimed offender and you do not go for cancellation in the court and do not appear in court, one more FIR may be lodged under section 174 IPC, you can call me for further clarification on 921******* 

    Agreed (1)
  2. 5 mons ago

    Sec 41 is a formal notice by police requiring the presence of the accused, in case you have an apprehension of arrest apply for anticipatory bail immediately. 

    Agreed (0)
  3. 5 mons ago

    It's only a notice to give u by police to join the invest Nd nothing else

    Agreed (0)
  4. 5 mons ago

    Advocate SUBHASH DIXIT
    Consumer Protection Law

    Section 41 is just a notice by the police to join the investigation

    Agreed (0)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously