We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


Asking Anonymous Questions

  • EA understands that users are often not willing to disclose their identity while asking a question, for personal reasons. 
  • At EasyAdvocacy you have the option of asking questions anonymously with a simple click. 
  • The purpose of this feature is to safeguard your identity when you ask a question. You can choose to do so by clicking on the “Ask anonymously” option while asking your question.

2 yrs ago

Anonymous asked a question

what is the process if a woman is willing to file a case against her husband on ground of cheating?

Category : Criminal law

views: 313followers: 0 answers: 3

  1. 2 yrs ago

    Advocate Pardeep kumar
    Alternative Dispute Resolution

    She can file a criminal complaint to the police authorities and if in case police does not take any action she can file a complaint case before the concerned magistrate under section 156(3) Cr.P.C

    Agreed (0)
  2. 2 yrs ago

    Advocate EKTA
    Civil Law

    she can file divorce under marriage act as well as she can file criminal complaint under indian penal code.

    Agreed (0)
  3. 2 yrs ago

    Wife can file for divorce, if her husband is cheating on her on the ground of Adultery. The Hindu Marriage Act under section 13 recognises cheating by spouse as a ground of Divorce. If the husband is having affair with another women or has indulged in the sexual relation with a women other than his wife then his wife can obtain divorce from him as per the divorce laws of the country.

    You can also seek maintenance from your husband if you are living separately.

    Agreed (0)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously