We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


How and why to ask right questions?

Focusing on to the exact problem at hand can be quite a task. While posting a question on EA one should:

Ask specific Questions, e.g.

How to get a Divorce?

How to convert LLP into Pvt. Ltd?

How to file a complaint under Sexual Harassment? 

Select the Question Category
By categorising a query you are reaching out to the right experts related to your legal issues. 

Add description, if any.
Describe your query to provide a better picture of your situation. If you are seeking a divorce, specify your gender, location, kids, if any. Why are you seeking a divorce? 

The idea is simple! Get the maximum out of a professional on our platform to resolve your legal issues.

2 yrs ago

J Prateek Kundu asked a question

What should I do when my wife doesn’t sign divorce papers?

Category : Divorce

views: 419followers: 2 answers: 5

  1. 2 yrs ago

    Advocate Pranesh
    Administrative & Public Law

    If she is not ready, you can file divorce case on the basis of certain grounds and fight for divorce 

    Agreed (0)
  2. 2 yrs ago

    Advocate Pardeep kumar
    Alternative Dispute Resolution

    you cannot compel her to sign on divorce case but you can file the contested divorce case under section 13 of Hindu Marriage Act

    Agreed (0)
  3. 2 yrs ago

    Advocate SHIGHRA KUMAR
    Competition Law

    If you are adamant for a Divorce and have decided to part ways with your partner. You must be ready to bear the consequences of Alimony. There are ways in which the alimony can be minimised. Filing a divorce petition from your end will be a heavy burden on your purse. For, further queries you may contact me.

    Agreed (0)
  4. 2 yrs ago

    Advocate EKTA
    Civil Law

    you can file a contest divorce petition before the family court as per the laws you got married in like hindu marriage act, special marriage act etc. whichever you fall in. 

    Agreed (0)
  5. 2 yrs ago

    Under Section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 a petition for divorce can be filed by either husband or wife on the grounds specified under the section. There is no need to have mutual consent for divorce. 

    Agreed (1)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously