We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


How and why to ask right questions?

Focusing on to the exact problem at hand can be quite a task. While posting a question on EA one should:

Ask specific Questions, e.g.

How to get a Divorce?

How to convert LLP into Pvt. Ltd?

How to file a complaint under Sexual Harassment? 

Select the Question Category
By categorising a query you are reaching out to the right experts related to your legal issues. 

Add description, if any.
Describe your query to provide a better picture of your situation. If you are seeking a divorce, specify your gender, location, kids, if any. Why are you seeking a divorce? 

The idea is simple! Get the maximum out of a professional on our platform to resolve your legal issues.

3 yrs ago

Shriya Garg asked a question

My tenant is not vacating the rented apartment

Category : Construction and Real Estate law

views: 457followers: 0 answers: 2

I have given out the top floor in my house to a tenant who has not paid rent in the last 3 months. They are not emptying the apartment despite threats. We are decent people, don't want to be thugs. What legal recourse is available?

  1. 3 yrs ago

    You should send Legal Notice to the tenant to vacate the premises U/s 106 T.P.Act. If he doesn't vacate, you will have to file suit against him for Eviction and Mesne Profits

    Agreed (0)
  2. 3 yrs ago

    Typically, the rights and obligations of the landlord and tenant are governed by a rental agreement signed by both the parties. Do you have an agreement in place ? If not, you can send the tenant a legal notice to vacate the apartment. 

    In case you require any clarification or further assistance please feel free to revert. 

    Agreed (1)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously