We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


How and why to ask right questions?

Focusing on to the exact problem at hand can be quite a task. While posting a question on EA one should:

Ask specific Questions, e.g.

How to get a Divorce?

How to convert LLP into Pvt. Ltd?

How to file a complaint under Sexual Harassment? 

Select the Question Category
By categorising a query you are reaching out to the right experts related to your legal issues. 

Add description, if any.
Describe your query to provide a better picture of your situation. If you are seeking a divorce, specify your gender, location, kids, if any. Why are you seeking a divorce? 

The idea is simple! Get the maximum out of a professional on our platform to resolve your legal issues.

11 mons ago

pushpleen kaur asked a question

I want to divorce

Category : Divorce

views: 271followers: 2 answers: 7

Please suggest

  1. 7 mons ago

    Advocate Pranesh
    Administrative & Public Law

    If other party is ready, you can file divorce on mutual settlement other wise you will have to fight a case for divorce on certain grounds which will be decided by court and will see if the divorce can be granted or not

    Agreed (0)
  2. 10 mons ago

    Advocate JHA ASHOK KUMAR
    Appellate Litigation

    You may file a petition for divorce on merit on any of the ground I.e, cruelty, desertion, etc as mentioned in Hindu Marriage Act, or by mutual consent if both of you agree to do so being Hindu, 

    Similar provisions/ grounds also available to Christian, and Special marriage Act
    If you are muslim, such remeady is available

    Agreed (0)
  3. 10 mons ago

    You can call me at **********, **********. The first consultation is free for you.

    Agreed (0)
  4. 11 mons ago

    Administrative & Public Law


    kindly brief the matter or talk **********

    Priyanka Arora

    Agreed (0)
  5. 11 mons ago

    Advocate AKHIL VERMA
    Alternative Dispute Resolution

    Hi, Please tells us brief facts of your case, then being in the position to guide you better, either go for mutual or contested.

    Agreed (0)
  6. 11 mons ago

    Advocate Deepika
    Banking Law

    Hi kindly breif the matter then I will suggest better

    Agreed (0)
  7. 11 mons ago

    Advocate MOHD. ATIF KHAN
    Consumer Protection Law

    Hello dear 

    U have to discuss the complete case so that its make easy for me to get the divorce 

    Atif khan

    Agreed (0)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously