Q & A Forum Find a Lawyer Case Request Free Legal Templates Read Article Indian Kanoon e-Court fee Certified Copy
We make advocacy simple for you Ask a question Talk to a lawyer Login | info@easyadvocacy.com


How and why to ask right questions?

Focusing on to the exact problem at hand can be quite a task. While posting a question on EA one should:

Ask specific Questions, e.g.

How to get a Divorce?

How to convert LLP into Pvt. Ltd?

How to file a complaint under Sexual Harassment? 

Select the Question Category
By categorising a query you are reaching out to the right experts related to your legal issues. 

Add description, if any.
Describe your query to provide a better picture of your situation. If you are seeking a divorce, specify your gender, location, kids, if any. Why are you seeking a divorce? 

The idea is simple! Get the maximum out of a professional on our platform to resolve your legal issues.

3 yrs ago

Mahesh Sharma asked a question

How will GST affect my private limited company?

Category : Taxation law

views: 809followers: 5 answers: 1

  1. 3 yrs ago

    Impact of GST:-

    Service Sector

    At present, the service tax on rendered services is levied at 15% (including Cesses) on the Gross Amount but after GST implementation a service provider need to pay service tax at the rate that will be finalized for services. If the rate supposed to be 18% a service receiver has to pay 3% more on the cost of services received.

    Small and Medium Enterprises

     GST will also affect the SME sector in both ways, currently, there are various turnover slabs for mandatory VAT registration and such businesses has to follow different provisions of laws by the respective state government. In current VAT system, there is various rate depending on the nature of the product but there will only be one rate for all, so no different rates for luxury items or normal goods of basic need. Moreover, there is no difference between sales and services in terms of taxation in GST which will cut the burden.

    Agreed (2)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously