We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


Asking Anonymous Questions

  • EA understands that users are often not willing to disclose their identity while asking a question, for personal reasons. 
  • At EasyAdvocacy you have the option of asking questions anonymously with a simple click. 
  • The purpose of this feature is to safeguard your identity when you ask a question. You can choose to do so by clicking on the “Ask anonymously” option while asking your question.

2 yrs ago

Anonymous asked a question

How can I get the custody of a child who is staying abroad with his mother?

Category : Divorce

views: 344followers: 0 answers: 3

  1. 2 yrs ago

    Administrative & Public Law


    Kindly mention the age of your child or talk at **********.

    Priyanka Arora

    Agreed (0)
  2. 2 yrs ago

    Advocate EKTA
    Civil Law

    you have to file a custody case before the family court under guardianship act.

    Agreed (0)
  3. 2 yrs ago

    Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act, 1956 contains a provision which lays down that custody of a child upon the age of five should ordinarily be with the mother. Fathers get custody of older boys and mothers of older girls, though it is not a strict rule and is primarily based on the child’s interests. The Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act states that the ‘natural guardian of a Hindu minor, in respect of the minor’s person as well as in respect of the minor’s property in the case of a boy or unmarried girl- is the father, and after him, the mother

    Agreed (0)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously