We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


Why should you ask questions in the Q&A forum?

  • Looking for answers regarding legal issues in real-time could cost you both effort and money.
  • Remember the last time you needed some legal knowledge and could not find it at the right time? Those days are gone. 
  • Additionally, EA gives you the option to ask questions without disclosing your identity with our “Ask anonymously” option. Keep asking!

6 mons ago

K K Sharma asked a question

Cheque bouncing

Category : Cheque Bouncing

views: 66followers: 0 answers: 0

There is a logistics company having its branches all over India. A party issued a cheque in Mumbai which is deposited in Mumbai Bank where the company is maintaining its home account. The cheque got dishonored with remark "Funds Insufficient". Thereafter the cheque is sent to Delhi where a branch office of company is situated and the said cheque deposited in Delhi Bank account of the company ( It is company home a/c) but the said cheque again got dishonored. My question is - Can we file criminal complaint in Delhi or it will be filed in Mumbai.

    No answers on this question

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously