We make advocacy simple for you Home | For lawyers | Contact Us |               | info@easyadvocacy.com


Why should you ask questions in the Q&A forum?

  • Looking for answers regarding legal issues in real-time could cost you both effort and money.
  • Remember the last time you needed some legal knowledge and could not find it at the right time? Those days are gone. 
  • Additionally, EA gives you the option to ask questions without disclosing your identity with our “Ask anonymously” option. Keep asking!

2 yrs ago

J Prateek Kundu asked a question (Edited)

Can I Change My Child’s Last Name from the Mother's Surname to My Surname?

Category : Child custody law

views: 303followers: 0 answers: 3

  1. 2 yrs ago

    Alternative Dispute Resolution

    Yes it can b done

    Agreed (0)
  2. 2 yrs ago

    Advocate Jai Prakash Narayan Gupta
    Administrative & Public Law

    Indeed, you can.

    If you child is still in school (easy way), then you need to write an application to the head of that board or head of the institution giving the reason for the change of the surname.
    Another method is to approach the court regarding this by making party to the head of the institution and the school by way of filing a suit in the lower court for declaration.

    Agreed (0)
  3. 2 yrs ago

    yes you can

    Agreed (0)

Ask your question from lawyers!

Ask anonymously